Old August 14th 04, 07:31 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Luna in the attic space... again

I woke up at 4am after hearing my pager go off. When I got up to find
the pager, I noticed the AC closet door was open. Dang! That probably
means Luna or Issa climbed up and got into the attic space. I saw Issa,
but couldn't find Luna. Then I heard her cry. Dangit, I though, how many
times is she going to get caught up there? Does she have really bad
memory? Or she just can't help herself?
Anyhow, I woke up Tom and we spent the next 1/2 hour trying to get Luna
out through an opening in the screen on the eave of the roof in the
front of the house. Me standing on a chair, Tom with a flashlight
illuminating the opening.
This morning I went to the hardware store and bought a latch for that
door, which I just installed. No more lost-in-the-attic adventures in
this house!
Crazy girlie...

--
Victor Martinez