Old March 20th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Purrs needed (OT)

On 20/03/2011 19:07, Lesley wrote:
huge snippage
Do
ursines excrete in arboreal environments?

ROFL! I'm afraid I will have to steal this.

Now I have until Tuesday to put my final submissions in- 2 people (he
was one of them) have told me I have nothing to worry about on the
basis of my supporting and witness statements alone but do I add
this? Does it look a tad extreme to have taken legal advice?
(although if the union had helped me I would have asked them to do
exactly the same thing) or does it show them how seriously I am taking
this? If HR agree there's been a failure to follow procedure in
theory it could be thrown out without a hearing and land the manager
in it.....or even if there was a hearing it might still go the same
way and then she will be after me big time....I wouldn;t dare sneeze
without worrying about a disciplinary- she'd be standing outside my
office with a stop watch and I;'d get pulled up for being a nanosecond
late

Gotta think this through- any comments?

I think it would be good to mention, it definitely shows you are taking
it seriously. Sounds very efficent to me, to have statement from someone
in that position. But I'm not a lawyer.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.