Old September 24th 04, 07:46 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:28:25 -0500, "Karen"
wrote:

Heh. I also wonder about this too, what with when you have to worry about
them. "Is this sickness or an off day? Why didn't you meow me awake this
morning? Are you sick? Hmmm. She ate, but she is kind of huddling. Are you
huddling?" Yes, Pearl seems out of sorts this morning. For the first time in
two years (at least I don't remember her doing this before) she didn't get
out of her bed for breakfast. She didn't meow at me. She did eat a bit, but
then usually she goes and scratches on the scratching post, but today she
meatloafed. *sigh*. I will see what lunchtime brings.

Aw purrs that it's just the change in the seasons and not some
forewarning of possible illness.

If I pay attention I can tell when the weather is going to change by
watching LB and Rocky - Sammy seems to be useless for weather
forecasting (except for a couple hours before thunderstorms) -
probably since she has never had to worry about finding shelter in the
OUT.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]