Old August 12th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Great new kitty litter!

Pat wrote:

wrote

It's a lot more expensive - about twice as much per box as the other
kind.

You neglected to inform us of the name of this wonderful litter.... and I
for one would like to know it!

The reason for that is that I'm not sure how widely available it is. I
have only ever seen it sold at a small and very local chain store called
Pet Food Express. It might be their store brand. I suppose they might
do mail order, but would you really want to buy cat litter by mail? LOL,
the postage would cost more than the litter.

Anyway, it's called "Smart Litter". There are several kinds. The regular,
basic stuff, one called "odor control", one called "multi-cat", an "organic"
one, and maybe a couple of others. They're all clumping litters. I had
never noticed the "mechanical litterbox" kind before. It's quite different
from the others, as I mentioned in my last post.

I'm sure other brands make a litter for automated litterboxes, so you
could look into that.

--
Joyce ^..^