Old June 30th 03, 01:26 AM
Dee

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, Cheryl wrote:

Great Dee! This is exactly what I was talking about with my Shadow.
He has bad days and he has really great days and days in between.
With a debilitating disease you adjust for the bad and the good days
and you keep mental notes in your head and you learn when it is too
much for him or when he is ready to go. Sounds like he isn't!

Thanks thanks Cheryl! I just got Cat Fancy, and there's an article
about liver disease talking about how other diseases might cause liver
problems too IBD was one of the illnesses mentioned, but they didn't go
into any specifics. I'm going to have to look into this a bit, maybe
contact the author. All the best to you, Shadow, Shamrock, & Bonnie!

Dee

p.s. Thanking God that I didn't listen to those gentle suggestions that
"Maybe it would be best if you..."