Old January 29th 14, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

john please take this town, i was just angry with Barry saying anything to hurt him. I didn't mean to let the devil use me. now he's leaving and I dont have anyone or anywhere to go. I love him madly, yes he yelled, but the other stuff wasn't true. I just said it. will you at least consider, removing your post. because it repeats my lies. And he told the truth, he's not skzo, just bipolar manic diagnosis. again, i was angry when I wrote that.