Old August 21st 03, 04:38 AM
Tanada

bunny_baby wrote:

Thanks for that. The new kit has not got a name yet so ideas are welcomed.
She is pure black and I have not seen a spot of white on her. she is a bit
wild at the moment and tends to hiss alot but I am sure she will be ok with
love. Its just that's she's not had it so she is being defensive which she
is entitled to. She does purr when you have hold of her so I don't think she
will take much.

Dave Stevenson http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm and Flippy
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/ have cat names on their pages, though
David's are through his owner data base, if I remember correctly. We've
named our black cats the following names: Diana, Sheba, Diamond,
Needles, Pixel, and Guido-the mafia hitcat. Friends and relatives have
owned: Peppa, Spooky, Midnight, Midnight Louie/Louise, Othello, Rheba,
Mandella, Nigeria, Nomad, Sarge, Boston Blackie, and Waldo.

A lot of cats can be rehabilitated, it just takes a lot more time for
some than others. Our few feral rescues tend to be a lot more grateful
and loving (once they realize that you're trying to help them) than the
regular rescues.

Hope that helps,

Pam S.