Old April 2nd 05, 06:05 AM

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:43:53 -0500, Cat Lover
wrote:

Special Delivery For Cat Shooter

Indiana man receives nasty package acknowledging dastardly deed

MARCH 29--Since shooting a neighbor's cat last month,
Kenneth Nailleux has been the object of much scorn from
fellow Valparaiso, Indiana residents. Nailleux, 65, told
cops that he leveled his .22 at the animal because it
kept coming onto his property and attacking birds using
a feeder. That explanation didn't wash with neighbors,
especially when the cat had to be put to sleep as a
result of the gunshot wound. Since then, Nailleux has
complained to the Porter County Sheriff's Department
that he is being harassed over the shooting, pointing to
the recent arrival at his home of a gift box containing,
as the below police report notes, a "replica of a pile
of excrement." Somebody, cops determined, used the
services of fecalgram.com, which will anonymously mail
a revolting, non-toxic pile of what looks like crap. In
fact, the brown stuff (now on sale for $24.95) is actually
a manmade concoction of flour, water, salt, and other
ingredients that give the product its stench. The box
delivered to Nailleux also included a 12-character password
that, when keyed into the fecalgram.com web site, delivered
the anonymous sender's message:

"It's time for you to move out of our neighborhood. No one
likes having you live among us and this 'gift' is a reflection
of what we think of you. Remember this feeling every time you
leave your house and have to drive through the neighborhood.
We do not want you here." While the prank may not rise to the
level of criminal conduct, Nailleux has told cops that he will
be contacting a lawyer as a result of the harassment. (4 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0329051cat1.html

I'd say he's very, very lucky he didn't murder my cat; not that I would
let my cat out.

But still....He has SO MUCH bad kharma, I wouldn't be surprised if
something rather nasty happened to him, his house, his car, etc.

I'm a real believer in kharma.