Old September 29th 05, 07:23 AM
Candace

Elizabeth Blake wrote:

Today she seems normal, but Stinky is still hissing at her. Harriet
has not been hissing at Stinky, unless Stinky starts it first. Stinky
knows what my cats smell like, since their scent is all over me and I
pick Stinky up every day. I don't know why she's acting this way.
Harriet was in my apartment for 9 days, the longest she's been away.
When I had her for just 2-3 days at a time, Stinky didn't react that
way when Harriet was brought back.

I hope Harriet can last until the end of the week at work, because my
two cats at home are enjoying being able to come in my bedroom whenever
they want. Harriet likes being able to roam around & explore here at
work.

Sounds like an intro between 2 cats who don't know each other. I don't
know if 9 days makes it seem like they're new to each other now. Cats
are bizarre, who knows what goes on in their minds. Maybe Stinky
enjoyed being the only cat at the store...

Candace