Old January 3rd 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Cat Won't Stop Pawing Doors

"Matthew" wrote in message

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Tue 02 Jan 2007 08:22:01p, cardarch wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com:

If he has no claws and so cannot damage the doors he wishes to
open then he cant be making much noise so you could just keep
some earplugs next to your bed and insert them into your ear
canals when ever he makes this little racket.

Thank you. You have the best point of all! How noisy can it be to
have a declawed cat pawing at a door? I've never had a declawed cat,
so it didn't occur to me that it can't be at all noisy. My gang is
noisy at everything they do, so nothing fazes me any more.

--
Cheryl

What cat doesn't make a show of what they are doing ;-)

Or is that just Barry ;-)