Old July 3rd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Worrying...

Shel-hed wrote:

On 02 Jul 2008 23:10:31 GMT, wrote:

Depression - yes. But I've had chronic depression for years, and I take
meds for it. In fact, I've felt better over the past several months, but
who knows? This really seems like a physical thing to me. I'm pretty aware
of feelings most of the time, so when I'm depressed, I usually know it.

The first thing I thought of was a drug reaction or interaction. Some
anti-depressants can cause you to be exhausted after even slight exertion.
Have you started any new meds in the last month? If so, it may be worth
looking into.

LOL, no. I've been taking the same stuff for years. But thanks for asking.
I know that meds can have some strong side effects.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^