Old December 20th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default A Kissamouse Pawty

On Dec 19, 9:31 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Da hoomins heer are sn*wed in, da pour deers, butted wee can com on
Kissamouse Eve. Wee will hook Bear an sum ub his frenz too r sled. Wen
wee put widdle antlers on demsevs, da d*ggies an da sled will be able
to fly. Wee will bring sum goodies.

I know dat WooToo, mine dottir Missy an Sunrise will come az well az
Bear an his teammates. I will getted in touch wiff da Wascal wen hee
iz aroun. Rite now he iz patrolling in da sn*w.

Merry Kissamouse an Happee Catnaka to awl.

--
Maggy May