Old December 20th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default A Kissamouse Pawty

Willow checking her wardrobe, duz u haff sno at yourown houze?
We kan build snowcats anna I knowz dat sumone haz snowmobilez.

At the word Snowmobile, O T's ears go up. Oh gudnez, Harri will luf dat. O
T checks the special pocket in his warm gear outfit for the gift he has for
Harri.
"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman