Old December 20th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default A Kissamouse Pawty

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Willow checking her wardrobe, duz u haff sno at yourown houze?
We kan build snowcats anna I knowz dat sumone haz snowmobilez.

At the word Snowmobile, O T's ears go up. Oh gudnez, Harri will luf dat. O
T checks the special pocket in his warm gear outfit for the gift he has for
Harri.

We hafs lots of snow! Mine little brofur Ranger the Snow Kitten has been
out patrolling da snow to keep da snow greeblings under control, and him
says dat da snow is perfect fur snowmobiling and skiing and stuff.

Tabitha