Old March 29th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default The old lady's in her prime!

BfloPolska wrote:
We finally managed to get Sabrina into the vet for her regular visit
and I was so pleased to hear not only a clean bill of health, but the
doctor's word that The Matron, at over 10 years old, is quite a
healthy old lady in her prime. Her teeth and gums look good, and aside
from some hairball issues, has no complaints. She didn't even b*tch
and moan getting the rabies shot; unlike Mama who can't get a routine
dentist visit done without sedatives! She has been a good little
caretaker to me as I've been home under doctor's orders myself, with
the twice-yearly sinusitis. This is one of the principle reasons I
didn't want another phone job. Call centers, no matter how much you
swab everything down with alcohol, are filthy, germy places; rules and
regs at such jobs scare the Christ out of anyone calling in for
anything other than his own death.

Please spare a few purrs for Louie, too, who is having fits: he
discovered a spot of rot on a floorboard under the the bathroom sink,
and is having kittens (so to speak.) We're still paying off a very new
home equity for siding. I just need a better job. Or Louie needs a
reality check and a do-it-yourself class.

Blessed be,
Baha

Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek