Old June 26th 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Default Do cats get strep throat?

On Jun 26, 7:03 pm, "Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote:
I've been running a fever since Saturday, and when I went to the doctor
she said it was probably strep throat.

Poor you!

The Fabulous Furballs send purrs for a quick recovery!

I hope none of your owners does what a friend of mine's did- poor Tasha was
laid up with a most vile strain of 'flu and she managed to doze off for a bit
and was woken by a gentle paw on the back of her neck. Twas her little kitty
come to offer condolences and as she rolled over the stroke said kitty, she
almost rolled into a dead and disembowelled mousie on her pillow! Kitty was
obviously bringing her a little treat to make her feel better....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Aww... how sweet and ikky.

Dewi