Old May 26th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default discouraging unwanted behavior in 1yo siamese

"peter" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:

You know making stupid comments like that even if you are joking IS NOT
SOMETHING SO US FIND IN THE LEAST BIT FUNNY

sorry to offend you, i was trying to keep good humour over a very
vexatious situation

I understand I was not one of the ones offended but there is no way for me
or anyone else to know you are joking about that unless you add a ;-) to it
or j/k. I know how you feel trust me Our new addition is doing a bad
habit and we can't break it yet. He is jumping the other cats which is
natural for a youngster but he is holding on when one of them runs and not
giving up when they hiss or start to fight back. I think he was raised with
a dog for I have seen this activity in young dogs. The rest of the pack
except Ka'shay has turned around and knocked the crap out of him but he
still does it. He did it to the alpha of the house; my 13 lb 10 year old
Rumble. Well Rumble taught him who is the alpha but he still does it to
Ka'shay who is so easy going that she ends up running under the bed and
staying there while he is around. Every time he sees her or hears her bell
he goes stalking her. Water gun, marbles in a can are not working. So far
the only that works is a can of compressed air and separating them by
keeping her in Mom's room which is fine with her since that is where she
spends all day anyways. And I don't hit animals so I know your frustration.

I am a firm believer in the saying words have no meaning without the voice
behind it