Old September 23rd 14, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default does this cat seem big?

Matt Ferrari wrote:
I realize the cat is very overweight, i thought he was cute though,

Yes it is a shame the health damage. Sorry to rile up everyone thats not
what i wanted.

I've always been lucky with cats' appetites, I guess - There's always
dry food available, so they eat at will, although the moist food only
gets fed once a day. I'm surprised at how little Cendrillon eats - I
had always assumed their appetites were about the same. However, since
Melisande was PTS, there's much less food disappearing, even though
Cendri's bones are well-covered (but not to the point where you could
call her "plump"). Meli, on the other hand, had been losing weight (to
a point where you could count the vertebrae).