Old July 1st 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lucy707 via CatKB.com

Default Kitten has brown stuff coming from eye.

Stacey Weinberger wrote:
why haven't you seen a vet?

i'm taking her in to get her shots soon, so i'll ask about it then.
thanks!

Sometimes "soon" isn't soon enough. This sounds like a serious problem. If
you had a child with brown oozing out of its eye would you wait?

Stacey

Haha well first of all I'm fifteen, so I don't plan on having a kid anytime
soon. When any of us kids gets sick, we usually wait it out for a day or two
to see how we feel before going to to the doctor. Plus, a cat Second of all,
don't try to act like I don't care about this cat. I promised that I would
take care of her myself. Just because I can't really pay to go to the vet at
random moments doesn't mean I don't care. I'm working for the money. Yes I am
concerned about my kitten's well-being. However, she's still eating and
drinking and she's extremely playful. I plan on taking her to the vet next
week (as in a few days). And I will ask my mother to look at her eye, because
she has a lot of experience with cats. If she is concerned about it, we will
take her on Monday. I've never had a cat, and I didn't come here to get
"scolded" from pretentious cat owners. I came here for advice. So instead of
trying to accuse me of being irresponsible why don't you try to give me some
pointers?