Old October 29th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Halloween Shopping At The Boutique

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message

A large brown and white tabby with a big fluffy tail slinks out
of
the teleporter and goes over to another row of costumes. Hmmm,
she
thinks. If Rosco is going to be himself, a devil, then maybe I
should
be a Viking Princess. After all, I am bigger than he is ...

Which did yu hav in mynd?http://tinyurl.com/5lbswc
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5lxuto?

Both costumes are beautiful! I'll take the first one. Do you also
have a Viking helmet with horns and braids?

Here's my debit card from Catmerica National Bank. Only ring my
costume up on it. The Sheriff will have to pay for his own!

Miss Tina Marie

zip-zap syne heer.

leaves paw print on signature line

an yur helmit wiff braidz an horn:
Da bery bestest I kin du (wiff hewlp frum Google)
iz:http://www.costumediscounters.com/cd.../1/product.web

daddel ne anuder $9.97, but yu mite hav tu wayt 3 moor daze, kuz itz
outta stok.
Out of Stock

Oh no! What am I going to wear to Tabitha's and Mosey's party?

Miss Tina Marie

I'll mayke yu uh knok-off fur 5 toona$
--
Pitô.ônya