Old September 11th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Cat Using toilet and toilet paper

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I desperately wanted to see a cat using toilet paper to wipe
itself, but
apparently my Flash Player is out of date to see this amazing
thing. I'm
updating as we speak.

If you want to see the cat using toilet paper to wipe himself,
you'll
be disappointed. He does unroll some toilet paper, but he probably
does
that because he's seen his human(s) do it after using the toilet.
He
doesn't seem to have any idea what it's for.

Joyce

Looked to me like he was using it deliberately to cover up what was
already in the toilet. Scratching at the roll of paper was a
continuation of his scratching motions as he turned around on the
seat. And he didn't stop till he had 'good coverage'.

Jo