Old February 28th 04, 02:38 PM
jmcquown

Default BANG! SMACK!

I'm sitting here peacefully reading posts when all of a sudden, BANG! SMACK!
That neighbor's cat is roaming around again. Persia was looking out the
window of my (home) office and here comes that friggin cat. Persia charged
at the window then smacked at it with her paw. (Scared the crap out of me,
I might add.) Of course her tail bristled completely up. Had to go out and
chase that stupid cat away again. Now it's not content to visit the back
yard by the patio; it has to come around front to annoy Persia too. (sigh)

I really wish there was something I could do. I am sorely tempted to
extreme measures, as I've mentioned in the past; aka trap the cat and take
it to a no-kill shelter. Approaching the woman has already been tried.
You may recall, she claims the cat just "gets out" but she has three cats
and they can't all just "get out" every day. I see them all roaming around.
This is the only one that comes onto my property to antagonize Persia,
though.

For those not familiar, my abode is situated on the corner of a rather busy
residential street. People come around that corner ninety-to-nothing; one
day I'll see that cat dead by the side of the road. And the woman doesn't
seem to think it's an issue. (sigh)

Jill