Old October 17th 03, 04:05 AM
Luvskats00

I thought you were just talking vaccines i.e. meds. There are vaccine
clinics
here who do it for $7 or you can buy vaccines yourself

I have a cat who is the love of my life and would never bring in a new cat
until the new cat was checked by our family veterinarian. His prices are
average for this area. No sense in going to 4-5 vets for separate tests, meds,
etc. I have paperwork for every vet visit (for each cat for the past 16 years.)
So..the new cat would cost a bit more than another prospective adoptee because
this rescue group dropped the ball.