Old July 6th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

Default ping Takayuki

I just finished that Covey 7 Habits book. I think you said you
weren't too impressed by it. Could you explain? I'm in the "now that
I've read the book, I need to digest it and evaluate it" stage.

I felt there was an over emphasis on religion as a source of everything
positive, and he seems to have missed that pleasure doesn't have to be a
destructive force, but I also thought there was a lot of solid advice
that will help me if I can integrate it into my life. I particularly
like the idea of a personal mission statement. A lot of his advice
seems to mesh well with other advice I've read or been given by people I
respect.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully