Old September 24th 13, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Iowna, sezing Hi!

Hi all!

Iz Iowna Link Shenk. Iz been recently dopted here at my final home. I
had a really nice place wif a good man but whne mai eyes started to
hurt anna i couldn't see too well, he couldn't afford to keep me. He
wuz a good man anna finded me a safe place,

One day dey took me to a ted anna he took my eye dat hurted really bad
out. Da other eye didn't have to come out but I kint see any frum it.

Meowmie takes me to a new ted who pets me lots anna tells me all is
well.

I laufs as we 'bell da dog' but I kint fit any ob Cash's orinimets on!
Dey just slide offin me!

Sigh, mai tail is happi but it's smaller dan most ob yurs. I don't
tink I kin knock ober a kittah since most ob you are bigger dan mi?

I'z 13 lbs. Iz a little shorter dan Daizy-chan anna Cash is so tall,
hit tail whisks ober mai head.

Kin ai wear it on a neck oriniment? Meowmie gotted me a lovely red
onwe wif diamonds. Iz even got a matching harness ana leash wif
diamonds!

I feel so spiffy!

Snif, kin I come too?

Iowna, Da Sniffilator