Old September 24th 13, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Iowna, sezing Hi!

Iz Iowna Link Shenk. Iz been recently dopted here at my final home. I
had a really nice place wif a good man but whne mai eyes started to
hurt anna i couldn't see too well, he couldn't afford to keep me. He
wuz a good man anna finded me a safe place,

One day dey took me to a ted anna he took my eye dat hurted really bad
out. Da other eye didn't have to come out but I kint see any frum it.

Meowmie takes me to a new ted who pets me lots anna tells me all is
well.

I laufs as we 'bell da dog' but I kint fit any ob Cash's orinimets on!
Dey just slide offin me!

Sigh, mai tail is happi but it's smaller dan most ob yurs. I don't
tink I kin knock ober a kittah since most ob you are bigger dan mi?
I'z 13 lbs. Iz a little shorter dan Daizy-chan anna Cash is so tall,
hit tail whisks ober mai head.

Kin ai wear it on a neck oriniment? Meowmie gotted me a lovely red
onwe wif diamonds. Iz even got a matching harness ana leash wif
diamonds!

I feel so spiffy!

Snif, kin I come too?

Iowna, Da Sniffilator

Hihi, Iowna! And welcome. Doggies whut likes kitties is allez welcome here. And yes, I would fink data neck ornament would just as well as a tail bell to let kitties know dat a doggie wif a happy tail was nearby. An wif dat fancy neck ornament wif da diamonds you look furry spiffy indeed!

If you want you can sit wif me at da Jellicle Ball.

Harri Roadcat