Old May 27th 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Ivor Jones[_2_]

Default Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

In ,
hamandcheese typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "Upscale" wrote:
:
:
: "hamandcheese" wrote in message
: I'm hoping to find a 3-4 yr old that gives me the "I'm the one"
: connection when I make the trip to the shelter some day soon.
:
: Why 3-4 years old? Don't feel like going through kitten adventures
: again? Either that or you're looking for a cat that is not as
: readily adoptable as a kitten and for that I'd commend you.
:
: Absolutely. The kittens have a better shot at adoption anyway and its
: the older cats who really need the second chance.

Exactly, but 3-4 is also very young and they are easily adoptable at that
age. It's the oldies (14+) who *really* need a chance.

Ivor