Old May 27th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Upscale

Default Adopting cats and kittens, was Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"cybercat" wrote in message
it is a big game, and with my husband, she makes this huge show of
"submission" by jumping up on the bed and slinking down low, then
letting him pet her into a frenzy of purring and lipping her catnip toys.)

That's what my little girl does. I can be gone five minutes or five hours,
but whenever I come in the door, she comes running up to greet me and does a
long stretch where her stomach almost touches the ground.