Old April 12th 13, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
buglady[_2_]

Default Hydrosols (aromatherapy) for skin condition?

On 4/11/2013 9:09 PM, pagoo wrote:
Anyone have a recommendation for which hydrosols are best in healing cuts in skin (bare)?

Nope. ......I'd dab on watered down olive leaf extract in glycerin
myself. I've found that oral olive leaf extract also helps heal skin
things.

She's quite stiff and arthritic
............EFas and Vit E in the food. Maybe a little extra Vit A also.
This will help skin from inside out. When my skin is dry I realize
I've not eaten enough EFA containing food.

.......DMG may help also. I use Pet Immune from Swanson's.

Good luck with your oldster.

buglady
take out the dog before replying