Old August 11th 03, 05:01 AM
Tanada

"jen.d" wrote:

Kid is surprised her soul-sista would defy her as such being on that
wretched ship that is under the guidance of one PineCone who threatens her
good castle. However, her castle will not be taken, regardless of who is on
that ship.

She asks her soul-sista to come to her side, share her castle, and defend it
against the meek kitties.

From the atrociously arrogant Kid.

Kid can keep her smelly old castle. I heard the fat wench talking to
Adam about something called "An ENCLOSURE." She wants to put shelves,
ramps, stands, logs, and play areas in it. That sounds like more fun
than any old castle, and she wants to roof it for when it rains. When
it's done, I'll throw a party so that all of you who want can ghost over
and play in it.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. tired of the bickering