Old May 7th 05, 05:00 AM
Mary

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote :

Hmm. What made you decide she is not pregnant?

I have reached that conclusion after having her in captivity for about
a month with no change in her appearance or any kittens. The cat I
videoed in my crawl-space looked ready to deliver.

I see.

The other day I reached into the shower for a bar of soap, not
realizing she was perched on the stub wall. She freaked out, jumped
down onto the wash stand and snarled at me in a manner that was not
like that of any housecat I have seen. Her thighs are more muscular,
and she is all-around a more powerful animal.

I think she might be a feral tabby. I hope you try to get the other cat!