Old September 30th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Hilarious

"Phil P." wrote in message
news

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote :

It looks like the cat just likes water to me.

What I love is the little pauses before he dives in again. He looks

around,
he thinks, "more? Hmmm ... well sure, **** it ... SPLASH" Not dumb at

all.

I don't think the cat is dumb at all- he just likes water. Whoever
thought
up the name for the video isn't too bright.

Yeah, it gets on my nerves. Hey Phil, this is a weird request, but will you
let me know if you come across any tiny baby female siamese looking kittens
that need homes? I absolutely HATE this, but this is the only kind of cat my
husband wants. I have never even raised a baby, but he raised Boo from a
baby and is convinced this is why she was so wonderful. I am willing to pay
transport and the usual shelter fees, but draw the line at supporting
breeders. Plus, I don't want one of those overbred freak looking Siamese
cats. He wants a seal point looking baby, dark brown paws and face, blue
eyes, creamy tan body. (My preference would be to go to the shelter and let
the cat choose me as I did with Gracie.) We will drive up and get her. (I
know he is being ridiculous but what can I do?)