Old December 31st 13, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Sleeping at my Feet

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Usually when Persia sleeps with me (which is about 85% of the time) she
curls into my side. Last night I went to turn over and she was at the
end of the bed, sleeping between my feet. She doesn't normally do that.
I'm glad I realized she was there, otherwise I might have kicked her
off the bed! (It's happened before but not in a couple of years.)

Do your owners sleep with you? Do they have their favourite sleeping spots?

Jill

~~~~~~~~
Both Duffy and Nikki sleep with me, sometimes at the same time and sometimes
separately. They have similar habits--each of them will walk around on top
of me for awhile, then curl up beside me. Sometimes they will stay there
all night, and sometimes they will shift to a different position on the bed.
Selina has not slept with me yet. She also does not like to be picked up
and held, but she shows definite signs of moving in that direction.

MaryL