Old February 6th 04, 06:25 PM
PawsForThought

From: (GAUBSTER2)

dares
defy you with a different opinion or facts that contradict you, you respond
with vile name calling and more lies. That's simply the truth, lauren. You
can try to besmirch me all you want.

lol, who started the thread "Lauren the Liar"? Obviously you still have a huge
comprehension problem. The posts that Phil dug up prove nothing except my
previous cats did poorly on Science Diet. You, Crane and Phil can't accept
that fact, for whatever reason. If anyone owes an apology it's you. You never
sympathized about my cats. Rather, you have been stalking me on this newsgroup
whenever I post, calling me names. Then when I respond in kind, you cry like a
baby. You just post flame bait and nothing of value. You really do need to
get a life.

That doesn't change the fact, that you
have proven yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a LIAR.

No, I'm not the liar, you are by calling me a liar. Just because you want to
call me a liar to suit your purposes absolutely unequivacably does not prove me
a liar. It's easy for you to call me a liar, instead of accepting the fact
that my cats did poorly on Science Diet. I think you're obsessed to the point
of bordering on psychosis when it comes to any food thread.

I'm sure everyone in this newsgroup is tired of this childish nonsense. It is
a waste of bandwidth and not fair to the other members of the group, you know?
But I guess you don't care about anyone else but yourself, as you've clearly
proven time and time again. Replying to you is a waste because you cannot
comprehend anything anyone tells you. You cannot interpret what is being said
in a post. You don't seem to have the ability to absorb or grasp an opinion
that isn't yours (or for that matter even ones that are). Instead you make
things up about what the person is trying to say since you clearly are unable
to understand any intelligent conversation. I could go on and on but I have
wasted enough time already.

Lauren
________
See my cats: