Old February 20th 11, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default N den da Meomie gotta cold.

Same fing Xactly heer. Pawpaw had a kold last week, meomie haz it now.
Shez ****ed cuz shez sik fur da holiday, an she had a kold durin her
dayz off ofur kissamous, two.

Booker, who nose wat itz like gitten sneezed on.

On 2/20/2011 12:50 PM, rafflescat wrote:
Wees sorry fur not beein onna cwoose mutch, furrendz. Meomie hassa
cold. Notted fwu or n'monya - a cold.
Dis coldz wurse dan fwu n n'monya...cos Meomie gotted it frum Paw. Da
disgurstin diseese camed frum Paw. Meomie ses he wus coffin n sneezin
on hur wen she wus asweep. Now as potenshul wittnusses, we didnt see
the offendin coffs n sneezes....we wus asweep.
Paws cold is gettin bedder, Meomies cold is gettin wurser, n wees
stuck inna middul! Dey is BOWFH coffin n sneezin on usses
kittiez...itz awrful! Awrful! Can kittiez catch da cold? Huh? Hewp!

Gordon Kittiez