Old March 18th 12, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Irish kitties???

On Mar 17, 6:06 pm, "Mosey =^..^=
Ifn der ar ani Irish kitties here weez wyshin dem happi Irish eyes an
cornd beef fur din-din. TuTu

Weh dunt noe uf iny Irish kitties here. Nope.
Mosey fur hiz hoam

Butted wee had sum gnis cormd beest. Well, I had and da hoomins an da
doggies. WooToo dint eet nuffin butted her kibbl.

--
Missy

Datz gud, Missy. yeUP.
Tewmuro dey r habin uh parti at da klunhowz dat owr hoominz kan't goh tew,
cuz uf difrent reezunz, but owr nise naybur iz gowin tew bwing dem uh nise
pwate uf fudz.
Paw kan eet cormd beest, but mom kan't.
Weh wunt git iny uf da fudz ethur, cuz we dunt eet hoomin fudz. Nope.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.