Old March 17th 17, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default New Scratcher and a question

On 3/17/2017 2:26 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
It seems all you need is a sewing machine and some expertise, or barring that,
someone who can make them for you. Then you can also treat the slip-on covers
with some kind of Buffy repellant without worrying about marring your furniture.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

LOL! Thanks for the suggestion but no, I sold my sewing machine some 30
years ago. I'm certainly not going to pay someone to make slipcovers.

And I'm not giving up my wonderful vintage cotton pillow cases. (Thanks
Mom!) Buffy doesn't scratch those at all. She simply curls up next to
me on the bed when we go to sleep. She never scratches on the bed.

In the last couple of days she has used the sisal rope scratcher. I
moved it closer to the corner of the chair with all the tape on it.

Jill