Old August 23rd 03, 09:45 AM
Arjun Ray

In ,
(k) proves once again that top posters
either can't read or don't understand what they're following up to:

| The poster didn't "look" for a "drastic quick fix".
| She was merely relaying what a vet told her.

What part of the OP's message, which was quoted in Megan's followup and
looked like this:

"i told her that i wanted to give him that operation and she said
she would make arrangements for it when Joey gets better & is no longer
inflamed."

did you fail to read and comprehend?

| Your comment about her sanity was totally uncalled for.

You must be new around here. The OP has an interesting usenet posting
history. Google for
and you may understand.

--
"in order to have a home, food in your bowl, water to drink, regular
medical care, and an owner to take care of them & love them, prices