Old March 21st 04, 11:13 PM
Mischief

Default Human relents to being proper cat slave.

Six flags with my roommate was a lot of fun, but I was a bad slave.

I didn't get home until after 11 pm and the cats hadn't been fed.

I was gone all day and expected the cats to use the litter pan in the
toilet.

*stupid hoomin*

After coming home to more urine scented clothes and two cranky cats, I
threw up my hands. "Alright!! whatever you want!!'

The cats got fish flakes with their dinner, cat milk for dessert and
the litter box is now back underneath my bathroom sink for them to
use.

*BIG SIGH*

Okay, okay, you can say "I told you so" and all that. I had to at
least try. I guess it's because I've only been a cat slave for a
little more than a year so I'm still being trained is how to behave as
a proper cat slave.

I put a towel down last night to catch the cat litter, and this
morning I found it had been dragged out of the bathroom to cover the
food and water dishes. It was soaking wet from the water dish. Imp
likes to cover everything completely. *sigh*

Ah well, time to try to study, at least until Mischief feels the need
to demand my attention.

Coming your majesty,

Kristi