Old May 4th 05, 06:21 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"dopekitty" wrote in message
news:gJ6ee.1217789$8l.248660@pd7tw1no...
My sister, Shelby Dawn Gosling, has not been seen since saturday
evening. She lives in calgary, but was up in edmonton visiting some
friends and me. I walked her to the bus stop to go back to her friend's
place saturday evening, and neither I nor our mother has heard from her
since. We are also worried about her cat, who she had left in the apt.
while she was up visiting. She said she was going to hitchhike back to
calgary on sunday or take the bus on monday because our mother put money
in the bank for her to catch a bus. She also has rent that she was
going to pay when she got home. Our mother called a friend of shelby's
in calgary and had her stop by shelby's apt. yesterday. She's not home.
Friend is attempting to get hold of the super and pick up the cat, Toby.

What worries me the most is that edmonton has a serial killer on the
loose who kills young women, usually prostitutes, but still. Besides
that, edmonton is apparently the murder capital of canada, we've had
over thirty murders here just since the new year began.

K.,

I just read this in the fibro group!! I'm so worried for your sis (and you
& your family). Let us know *as soon as you can* when you hear anything.
Purrs and many, many prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"Well behaved women rarely make history!!"