Old February 14th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.arts.sf.written,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Books & cats, Charles Stross - Atrocity Archives

In article 686If.9021$bd4.115@edtnps84, dopekitty
wrote:

Other helpful cattish phrases:

rrrow-mawww: Please, the time has come to tidy the cat box.

rrrow-miawww: I have remedied the cat box untidiness by shoveling the
contents as far out of the box as was practical.

mraakk!: Oh, small bird! Please come over here.

--shamelessly cribbed from "The Cat/English dictionary", which I'm
sure you can find on the web.

ooooh more translations please?

Googles: http://agora.rdrop.com/users/tierna/catdic.html
[among others]

gakk-ak-ak:
My digestive passages seem to have formed a hairball. Wherever could
this have come from? I shall leave it here upon the carpeting.

mmmmmmm :
If I sit in the sunshine for another week or so, I think I shall be
satisfied.

Enjoy!
Cheers -- Pete Tillman