Old July 6th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default Need some Purrs today for Charlie

Jo Firey wrote:
Right after Father's Day, Charlie broke of loosened a tooth. The top
right eye tooth. He cracked the tooth next to it about a year ago.
And he has nerve damage on the other side of his jaw from years ago
so has trouble chewing on that side.

Our dentist saw him right away. But the best he could do was a
treatment plan and an appointment with the only really good oral
surgeon in town today. So the last few weeks haven't been any fun.
For either one of us.

I'm still itching like crazy and my doctor still hasn't isolated why.
Liver and kidneys seem to be OK and I don't look or feel sick enough
for it to be likely its something like lymphoma. (Don't you just
love that our computers help us to worry about really scary things?)
Doctor thinks its a drug reaction, but to isolate that means stopping
or changing them one at a time for at least a week. So far I know it
isn't my blood pressure medicine.

In the meantime, I itch. Not my arms, legs and face thank God, but
everything else.

So we have two jumpy irritable people in this house.

This afternoon Charlie goes to the oral surgeon. I really have no
idea what they will do, or if they will do anything today.

We could really use some calming purrs and some healing purrs and
prayers as well.

Jo

Purrs for you and Charlie, tooth problems are so horrible.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.