Old July 6th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Default Need some Purrs today for Charlie

Purrs and prayers for everybody all around.

Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Jo Firey" wrote in message
. com...
Right after Father's Day, Charlie broke of loosened a tooth. The top
right eye tooth. He cracked the tooth next to it about a year ago. And
he has nerve damage on the other side of his jaw from years ago so has
trouble chewing on that side.

Our dentist saw him right away. But the best he could do was a treatment
plan and an appointment with the only really good oral surgeon in town
today. So the last few weeks haven't been any fun. For either one of us.

I'm still itching like crazy and my doctor still hasn't isolated why.
Liver and kidneys seem to be OK and I don't look or feel sick enough for
it to be likely its something like lymphoma. (Don't you just love that
our computers help us to worry about really scary things?) Doctor thinks
its a drug reaction, but to isolate that means stopping or changing them
one at a time for at least a week. So far I know it isn't my blood
pressure medicine.

In the meantime, I itch. Not my arms, legs and face thank God, but
everything else.

So we have two jumpy irritable people in this house.

This afternoon Charlie goes to the oral surgeon. I really have no idea
what they will do, or if they will do anything today.

We could really use some calming purrs and some healing purrs and prayers
as well.

Jo