Old July 6th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Katrina

Default Need some Purrs today for Charlie

On 2006-07-06 10:02:15 -0700, "Jo Firey" said:

I'm still itching like crazy and my doctor still hasn't isolated why.
Liver and kidneys seem to be OK and I don't look or feel sick enough
for it to be likely its something like lymphoma. (Don't you just love
that our computers help us to worry about really scary things?) Doctor
thinks its a drug reaction, but to isolate that means stopping or
changing them one at a time for at least a week. So far I know it
isn't my blood pressure medicine.

Have you had your thyroid checked? When my thyroid went south right
after I had my first son, the itching is what sent me to the doctor.

Katrina
--
History: special people in special places at special times
Anthropology: everyone else the rest of the time