Old January 23rd 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Moor crazy hoomin stuff

I fink my beautiful tayl is furry furry gud at transferin puzzle peeces
to da florr, were dey look furry fine to me. I sitz on da box, but ize
dont chew it, so meowmie duzent skreem wif delite, she jest sighz an
muvez me off da puzzle.

On 1/22/2011 3:15 PM, Cheryl wrote:
I aks yu, theer iz nuffin so crazy as a hoomin. They makes no sens
attall. I meen, theer I wuz, playin wif a bocks. I luves chooin off
bitsa cardbord an skatterin them around. I fink we all agrees that theer
iz nuffin az much fun az a gudgud bocks. An I made it SAFE!! It had bin
standin onna edge in a furry unsafe way, so I made it lye down flat.

Suddenly, Meomie, hoo is sittin inna same rum atta pootur, jumps up an
starts skreemin, an I duznt fink it wuz wif delite. Sumfing bout how thu
puzzel bocks wuz lying onna top uv thu puzzle she had bin werkin on this
mornin we it wuz ranin tutu much tu go out. I gotten chased offa tabul
and she picked up lotsa puzzle peeces frum thu floor were they wuz doin
no harm an enyway she duznt du much pickin up an housewerk enyway an
spayshully notted wen shez wore out frum doin al hur satturday stuff
startin late (bekus uv thu rane) and walkin lots (cuz uf thu bus strike).

Crazy behayvyour, yu askes me.