Old June 16th 13, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_3_]

Default Uncl Bill is a Idjit

"Cleo da Clingon" wrote in message

On Tuesday, 21 May 2013 14:42:50 UTC+1, Will in New Haven wrote:
Yesserday, wile walking back to w*rk frum luntsh, Uncl Bill seed too

humans wiff a leesh and wookd to see wut kina doggy was walkiin dem,

beclaws we wike doggies in dis hous.

Butted it WUSN a doggy. It was a cute widdle PIGGY. It was blak and

fat (ob course) and widdle. An cute. Did I menshun it was a cute

piggy?

An he tole me an Ant Micki an Sammy bout it. An we thot it was cuted.

But then I ast, akshooly Ant Micki ast firstest, wher is da PIKSHOR

you tookd of diss cute piggy?

An he sed "I dint hab no camra" an we awl lookd at his fon. An he had

da gud sens to shutted up.

Watta ijit.

--

WooToo, for her Hous

N heer we fott ijit wus a scots wurd! So 'pears dare ar ijits in anuffer
continent too! Purrhaps of scottish extwakshun???
Cleo.

BOSH on awl diz stuf..ai m gunna goe git mai baggypypz.

Mosey