Old July 23rd 03, 08:26 PM
Alison

"Jerold Pearson" wrote in message
.103...
Without revisiting the arguments for and against wet or dry food, I

have a
question about adding water to a cat's diet. Lately, I've been

adding a lot
of water to each serving of the dry food I feed my cats (Nutro

Natural
Choice Complete Care), and they love it. They lap up all the water,

which I
guess has the food flavor, and then they eat all the kibble. Is

there a
downside or danger to this? For instance, does the kibble expand in

their
stomachs and bloat them?

Thanks.

JP

Hi Jerod ,
I feed my dog with dry food , soaked with water and gravy until it
is very soft and he does well on it . It shouldn't exand if it is
well soaked. Dry food expands in the tummy anyway . I tried to
feed my cat soaked dry food and she wouldn't eat it.

--
Alison
(remove the X's to reply)