Old July 24th 03, 02:43 AM
Joe Canuck

wombn wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:42:58 +0000 (UTC), Jerold Pearson
wrote:

Without revisiting the arguments for and against wet or dry food, I have a
question about adding water to a cat's diet. Lately, I've been adding a lot
of water to each serving of the dry food I feed my cats (Nutro Natural
Choice Complete Care), and they love it. They lap up all the water, which I
guess has the food flavor, and then they eat all the kibble. Is there a
downside or danger to this? For instance, does the kibble expand in their
stomachs and bloat them?

Thanks.

One thought..... doesn't dry food help clean their teeth?

There is plenty of debate over that one.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck