Old November 7th 03, 03:32 PM

I think if you are going to get one good cat tree this is probably not
the best, especially since you have a vaulted ceiling which makes the
tension rod problematic and the tree unstable. I do have several similar
trees that I have placed around the house and one of these would be
great for another area of your house where you have lower ceilings. I'm
sure the cat would have fun climbing it and you don't need to have just
one cat tree ;-)

Check out the tiered cat condos and similar he
http://www.createacatcondo.com

I have the 4 tier condo and it was the best investment I've made and is
so well made I have no doubt it will last for many, many years. Also
check out this page (there's a pic of the 4 tier condo there) and look
at the scratching post. You can get it at Petsmart and it is the perfect
height and surface for most cats. I have several of these and my cats
use them constantly:
http://community.webtv.net/zuzu22/scratch

You want to make sure that the tree is sturdy and has comfortable beds
on it that your cat can sleep well in. Most cats really seem to like the
round beds with the raised edge (which keeps them from falling off, too
:-) )

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke