Old June 7th 04, 04:19 PM
Annie Wxill

"kaeli" wrote in message
The cycle, as the cat sees it...

(regretfully snipped)
Lastly, patience, patience, patience. The patience of a god. Really. If
you can't do that some days (hard day at work, stress, whatever), don't
interact with her at all that day. Better to leave her alone completely
than to keep going in that cycle. If you think you will never have the
patience, please consider rehoming her to someone who does.
~kaeli~

Keli,
Sorry I had to snip, or my newsreader would not send. This is really great
advice. I believe the cat has a medical condition and/or has been seriously
abused, either during or previous to her present home. She needs constant
kindness and understanding. I hope the O.P. follows your advice.
Annie